Babas' Teachings to realize GOD is simple. His teaching is Right Life( SWADHARMA) which means Devotion And Discrimination.
Right Life comprises following Physical, Moral and Spiritual Disciplines.
- Follow the 26 divine virtues mentioned in the first three verses of 16th Chapter of Bhagavad Gita..
- Do not harm people.
- Use discrimination and help people at the time of need.
- Contribute at least 10 percent of your income to the needy people, educational institutions, students etc.
- Save 30 percent of your income to use that amount at the time of need.
- Begin charity from the home, neighbors.
- Make your mind strong.The strong mind is the link between two worlds which enables human being to face their duties with serenity and to enter upon his search for God.
- Read the Books like Bhagavad Gita, Bhagavata, Ramayana, Mahabharata, Books On Buddha, Christ, Mohammad and other spiritual personalities.
- Devote maximum time in God worship.
- Meditate on him, in the beginning with form and try to go beyond form.
- If you go on passing your time on meditating on God, God will come in a flash.
- If you see God or Truth, all your problems will be solved and no re-birth in the world.
- After God realization also the soul immediately will not leave this gross body.
- It stays in the body so long as one enjoys prarabdha.
- Prarabdha is the accumulation of your deeds in your past life. When balance is not left, no rebirth.
"Truth is harsh and justice uncompromising ."
-Shri Shivapuri Baba